Optimumcut will renew your support and maintenance subscription and supply you with the current version of the software upon receipt of your order.
If your support and maintenance subscription has expired the Optimumcut software product will become deactivated,** you will not receive any further e-mail customer support &, product updates until you renew your subscription with us within 30 days of subscription expiry.
** Superseded Products are products that are no longer actively developed and enhanced. Optimumcut reserve the right to prevent renewal of support and maintenance subscriptions of these products. Products also become Automatically Superseded when their are ‘No Users’ with Active Maintenance Subscriptions. Please visit the Optimumcut Software product lifecycle fact sheet for more information.
Your purchase of 1 fully registered product subscription renewal will provide the following:
- E-mail product technical support and use of the Optimumcut Customer Support Center
- On-line software updates, (Start the Optimumcut software product go to Help and click Check for Updates)
- Major and Minor product releases including new features, enhancements, and any bug fixes
- Access to your own Corporate Members Only Area which includes Licence Info, Billing, Downloads, FAQ’s, Help Manuals & Videos,
Subscription Renewal Eligibility
You must meet the following criteria to purchase a product support and maintenance Subscription Renewal:
- You must have a current license for the product you are purchasing a subscription for
- It has not been more than 30 days since you purchased your original license or…
- It has not been more than 30 days since your previous subscription has expired.
Optimumcut Software Business Team